This privacy notice applies for processing of personal data carried out by The Travel Designer AS.
The Travel Designer AS (reg. 995 097 869) is the Data Controller, meaning that The Travel Designer AS is responsible for the manner in which The Travel Designer AS processes your personal data.
Personal data means any information concerning a natural person, e.g. name, e-mail address, telephone number or an evaluation that can be linked to a natural person (data subjects
This privacy notice will provide general information concerning the processing of personal data, including which personal data The Travel Designer AS may process, why The Travel Designer AS may process the personal data and the rights of the data subjects in this regard.
Personal data that may be processed
The Travel Designer AS may process the following personal data of customers/suppliers:
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Account number
- Dietary preferences (for allergies and medical purposes)
How personal data is collected
The Travel Designer AS collects personal data by/from direct contact with the data subject, agencies, public authority and third parties.
Legal basis and purpose
The legal basis and the purpose for The Travel Designer AS’s processing of your personal data is to fulfill an agreement with the data subject, fulfill a legal obligation, fulfil the day to day running of the business.
The Travel Designer AS has implemented appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect personal data. We store personal data on servers with limited access located in secured facilities, and our security measures are evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Erasure of personal data
The Travel Designer AS has routines that ensures that personal data will be erased in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you believe there are grounds for erasure of personal data concerning you, please contact us to request erasure of personal data.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Personal data are not to be disclosed to third parties unless The Travel Designer AS is obligated to disclose such information.
The Travel Designer AS may engage third parties which will process personal data on The Travel Designer AS’s behalf. The Travel Designer AS only engage third parties which has provided sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that the processing will meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
Rights of the data subject
In the event that The Travel Designer AS processes personal data concerning you, you will have the following rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation:
- You have the right to obtain the confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is processed byThe Travel Designer AS and, where that is the case, access the personal data and information regarding the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned etc.
- You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- You have the right to obtain restriction of processing of personal data concerning you.
- You have the right to object to processing of personal data.
- You have the right to obtain erasure of personal data concerning you. The Travel Designer ASwill be obligated to erase personal data concerning you unless there are legal grounds for processing the data.
If the legal ground for The Travel Designer AS’s processing is your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time for any reason.
If you believe that The Travel Designer AS’s processing of personal data is in violation of the General Data Protection regulation, you have the right to lodge a written complaint to Datatilsynet. The contact information for Datatilsynet is available at www.datatilsynet.no.
The Travel Designer AS
+47 98 28 19 17
Veversmauet 2, 5017 Bergen, Norway